Here’s how it works. Coaching can be paid for month to month, or a block of 4 or 12 months at a discounted rate. I ask that anyone purchasing a custom training program or online coaching has been cleared by a physician to begin a running program. Once purchased, I will email you a survey regarding your running resume, to fill out and return. A further exchange of emails may be in order to obtain all needed information. I will send you custom program within 3 days and the coaching service will begin on the first day of the written program.
I offer coaching services for everyone from the first time runner to the experienced marathoner. Pick the option below that fits your needs best.
Benefits of online coaching with me include:
- A custom training program based on the runners history and goals
- An initial survey to obtain the runners history, current fitness, and goals
- Unlimited email correspondence with me during the training program
- Knowledgeable advice from a certified USATF Level 1 coach and licensed Physical Therapist
- Recommendations on training and workout adjustments due to unexpected changes in the training plan
- Adding races and race day advice for optimal performance including nutrition, pacing, etc.
Note: I cannot evaluate an injury over the phone or email. Based on the information given I will refer you to a physician if I feel you need to be evaluated. I can give advice on training modifications based on current symptoms.
If you do not have, or do not wish to have, a paypal account, I will accept money order or cashier’s check. Please email me at email@example.com for address information. I will not send any surveys or programs until the checks have cleared, so send payment in plenty of time before you wish to have your program begin.